did anyone else notice???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone else notice???

a link to this forum is no longer available at ridgid.com?

right after jake left, this link disappeared. and it has yet to return. i am sure most of us loyal visitors have the forum saved to our favorites, i will bet many of us have not been to ridgid.com lately. i just popped in again tonite to see if anything had changed...and still no link to the forum.
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

I took it out of my favorites...haven't been since about a month ago. Strange, but then again, I fear the woodworking part of the forum will disappear soon.
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

I fear the woodworking part of the forum will disappear soon.
      Sad thing too. The Woodworking part of this forum is by far the most active. I haven't posted here for awhile. Been lurking and reading everyday. Real shame what has happend since our buddy Jake left.

How will all of this play out? Only time will tell. I truely beleive that the RIGID woodworking tools as we know them will be no longer. They will be out there, but only in name.............
      Support Our Troops!
      www.mnpatriotguard.org
      www.patriotguard.org

Comment

a link to this forum is no longer available at ridgid.com?

I don't understand what you mean? I enter this forum from http://www.ridgid.com , the link "Shop Talk" is at the bottom of the screen. If that link wasn't there, I literally would not be able to find this forum, it's the only way in that I know.

Dave

Comment

Its still there. Clicked on "Shop Talk" and it brought me right here.
          Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
          ------- Henry Ford

Comment

To clarify, the link spacebluesonoma is referring to was on the www.ridgidwoodworking.com site. It is in fact gone. That is where I used to access this forum from, but have since "bookmarked" the main Shop Talk page in my browser.

Kevin

Comment

If you check under the "links" hyperlink, it is in the first or second group.
              Bill

Comment

my apologies...dave and badgerdave. i meant www.ridgidwoodworking.com shoptalk used to be a main item and is now no longer available there. my apologies for the confusion

ed
                \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
                X