X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free to good home.......

I receintly ordered some replacement parts for an old Stanley/Bailey #3 benck plane from stanley parts. I got everything i needed. A few weeks later i got another package from them, with a whole bunch of the pieces that go over the blade..the curved piece (sorry don't know the correct term for it). Anyway I contacted them to inform them of their error, they told me dont worry about it, i did not get billed and they did not want them shipped back. so i have a stack of these things brand new that fit stanley/bailey/craftsman #3 bench planes.

If anyone is in need of one of these, contact me direct at spacebluesonoma@aol.com. They are just collecting dust here. I actually modified one and threw it in my plumbing box to use as a scraper, but i still have like 8 or 9 of them that I have no use for. If anyone needs one, all i ask is that you pay the shipping cost. I have a paypal account or you can send me a money order if necessary.

I hate to see good tools/parts collect dust/go to waste. if no one is interested i will likely keep one or two and chuck the others in the recycle bin. all they are doing is taking up space

Happy Holidays All

Ed
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Ed, mind if I post this in the woodnet hand tools forum, lots of guys in there that refurb old planes.

Comment

no not at all. give them my email and have them contact me direct. i hate to see them just sit here and collect dust!

Comment

Well i had no idea that these items would be so popular. My last one went today. Glad they made it to people who will actually use it. Hate to see em collect dust. Moderator, please feel free to delete this post, thanks for all who took them off my hands and happy holidays.

ed

Comment

Working...
        X