X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIfetime Warranty Listing Update

When will the warranty period under All My Stuff, switch from 3 years to lifetime? I submitted the required documentation weeks ago.

It won't. The Lifetime Service Agreement and the 3 Year Warranty are two seperate deals. The warranty covers defects and the service agreement covers normal wear and tear on parts that have worn out.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

How will I know if they rec'd my lifetime warr paperwork?

Comment

You could call Ridgid Customer Service at 1-800-474-3443 between 8:00AM - 5:00PM CST, M-F, and ask them.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I shall. Thanks for your interest & assistance.

Comment

BadgerDave and RoseRX

Actually, your E-box will be updated to show that you have the "Limited Lifetime Service Agreement" in effect, under the "Warranty:" info.

I called a few weeks ago and Ridgid Customer Service told me they were backlogged because of large number of registrations and that it should take five to six weeks from the time you registered.

Sure enough, it was five weeks when I received an E-mail letting me know the registration was received and logged.

I just checked my "stuff" in my "E-box" and it lists the four Ridgid tools that I own. You then have to click on the particular tool, and it will present an information page particular to that tool. It lists your registration date, name, serial number and other pertinent data. Under "Warranty", it says "Limited Lifetime Service Agreement"

Hope this is helpful,

CWS

Comment

Working...
            X