Hey Rafeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rafeal

What happened to the Wood Cellar website? I haven't been able to get in for a couple of days now. I know it wasn't getting a lot of traffic but I hope you didn't give up on it already.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Indeed, I hope it is just some little error thingy, and will be back soon. I was hoping to read a chearful story tonight, didn't hear from the wife today.
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

I've had hit or miss success getting on over the past couple of days. Acts like a problem with the server that hosts the Wood Cellar.

Comment

Couldn't access it Saturday. Sunday it was down until late, and back down tonight. I hope it comes back up soon.
        If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Comment

I haven't had any problems getting to the board. Maybe a router problem on your ends?
          Support Our Troops!
          www.mnpatriotguard.org
          www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Well it is down on my end now...........
            Support Our Troops!
            www.mnpatriotguard.org
            www.patriotguard.org

Comment

They must have cashed the check, because its back up again!
              If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Comment

Sorry about the downtime. I was out of town vacationing in Seattle and didn't find out about it until I returned. I did not touch a computer for a week, no news, no traffic, little stress, a somewhat welcome rest.
                Apparently the company that hosts the site had a problem. I have used them for years for one project or another and their uptime has been over 99%. It is normal to have a problem now and then unless you want to spend serious money on redundancy, which I'm not, and unless you're yahoo or amazon it is pointless to. A downtime that long is almost unheard and should not happen again.
                My apologies for any inconvenience.
                Rafael
                www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Working...
                X