X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Tool Boxes...

In the 2003 ridgid printed plumbing tool catalog,on page 95 Ridgid has three hand tool boxes pictured. the 606, 607, 608 cat number 33085, 33090, 33095 respectively. I have been trying to get my hands on these things for quite some time and everyplace i go says they need to special order them, and can give me prices for all three. well i finally found someplace local and reasonable on the price and they claim the only one that is still available is the 606? is this true? they made mention of a new shop site box ridgid was coming out with which i receintluy saw at a a local home depot. i am interested still, in getting my hands on a ridgid 608. i wanted a 607 for all my plumbing tools but craftsman had a huge sale and got one a little bigger than the 607 for less money.

anyone here from ridgid in the know? is the 608 still available? if so can you point me to a supplier?

thanks
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

607 & 608 Obsolete March 2003 due to slow sales...

Check tool suppliers and plumbing houses that carry RIDGID tools in your area to see if anyone still has any.
    Steve
    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Working...
    X