Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Dry Vac Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dry Vac

    We are using a sandblasting station as a cleaning centre for the products we repair.
    We are looking for a dry vac that has enough power to suction airbourne paper and dust.
    This unit should also be quiet enough not to disrupt technicians working in a service department. Can you help

  • #2
    Forget about Ridgid if you are concerned about a quiet shop vac. Try the Shop vac brand QSP models.


    • #3
      If you are having problems with the sound of the RIDGID vacs being too over-powering for your application, why not try a noise muffler? The noise muffler will reduce the sound given off by the vac without compromising any suction power. The model number for such an accessory is VT2525 or RIDGID catalog number 72927. I hope this helps.
      Matt Ondrejko<BR>Hand Tools Product Manager<BR>Ridge Tool Company


      • #4
        dont bodther with shop vac brand vacs, they are junk, buy the ridgid at home depot with muffler and best of all if it craps out u can take it backa and get a new one