X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Ridgid 10" Table Saw Models

I am in the marketfor a 10" table saw. I was planning on purchasing a model TS2400 table saw but I do not see it listed as a current model on the web site. Does anyone know if this model was dropped?

I was also planning on purchasing an air filtration unit (AF3000 or AF2000), but can not find these products as being available on the web site. Are these also dropped products?

If all these products are no longer available, it would appear that Home Depot is still trying to sell these models.

Thanks in advance

TS2400 is right here: http://www.ridgidwoodworking.com/products_ts2400.phtml

It is listed with benchtop tools, not with the other tablesaws.

I came up blank too, on the AF products.

Dave

Comment

Dave,
      I saw a demo on DIY of a Rigid airfilter. It had foam prefilter and a pocketed second filter housed in a 20" x 30" metal case made to hang on the ceiling. The demo was given by a Ridgid Rep.
      Also, take a look at the "Features and Benefits" screen for the DC2000. Look at "dual filtration" table entry. It describes pocketed filter which the DC2000 does not have. Looks like some items are for an AF model and the DC2000 intermingled.
      I did call the help desk and told them about it. They said they would pass it to the Marketing Department, but I have seen no changes.

Bucko

Comment

This has happened before.... Just to be sure you know, Bucko, I don't work for Ridgid...

Dave

Comment

Jake,

As a product manager, can you verify if the 10" TS2400 mobile table saw is still an active product or is being phased out? It is not in the current list of prosucts on the web site and HD is little help. According to them, if it is on the floor, it must be a current model! Unfortunately, I don't believe them, as they have their own interests at heart.

Thanks

Comment

It's still available. It's in the benchtop section. Here's the url:

http://www.ridgidwoodworking.com/products_ts2400.phtml

Michael

Comment

Rich,

Yes the TS2400 is still available, its a TS2400LS in the store, since it includes the Work-N-Haul It cart.

The air filtration systems are no longer avialable. If a store still has one its from old stock.

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X