X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the serial number?

I'm trying to find out where the serial number is for my new 4 piece 18V combo (922) and my new 14V Drill (3/8"). On the registration card, the serial number has 8 blank boxes, so I'm guessing the serial number is 8 numbers long, but I can't find it!

Anyone know where to find it?

Thanks!
    ghost

It is here in the name plate of the drill - mine has faded away but it would be G0344 XXXXX
    The # they want is the 344 plus the 5 digits

Comment

Cool, this is starting to make sense! Now since I got the combo kit, do I have to register each piece? I would think not because the online form asks which product you're registering, I chose the combo kit, and it only gives one area for the serial number. Do I input all serial numbers in that slot or is there a certain serial number they are looking for. From what I can see, the serial numbers on all 4 pieces of my kit are different.

Thanks!
      ghost

Comment

For anyone ever needing the serial number, first put in the UPC number online. Later during the the product registration, they will then ask for the serial number off of each tool/battery in your tool kit.

ghost

Comment

Working...
        X