Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Attention Stock Car Racing Fans! New Drawing!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Stock Car Racing Fans! New Drawing!

Win a Day at a Stock Car Racing School! Details on this drawing are at http://www.ridgid.com/rapidgrip/registerform.asp .

[ 11-05-2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Norm ]

Norm,

After I filled out the entry form and clicked on submit, I got a message saying my email address was incorrect. My email address was correct. Seems there's still a bug or two floating around out there.

Dave
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Dave

Can't figure out why it would do that with a good email address. All it does is check the formatting for the @ sign and the dot whatever. Try it again if you get a chance, and if it doesn't work, send me your email address so I can double check it.

Norm

Comment

Well Norm, it's a head scratcher. Yesterday when I tried to enter(twice), I kept getting a, not a valid email, message. Today, I received an email from Ridgid announcing this contest and other product info. There was a link in the email to enter the contest. Entered everything identically to what was entered yesterday only today I had no problems at all. So, all is well now and no one else needs to enter as I'm sure that I have the winning entry.

Dave
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X