Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Stock Car Racing Fans! New Drawing!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Stock Car Racing Fans! New Drawing!

Win a Day at a Stock Car Racing School! Details on this drawing are at http://www.ridgid.com/rapidgrip/registerform.asp .

[ 11-05-2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Norm ]

Norm,

After I filled out the entry form and clicked on submit, I got a message saying my email address was incorrect. My email address was correct. Seems there's still a bug or two floating around out there.

Dave
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Dave

Can't figure out why it would do that with a good email address. All it does is check the formatting for the @ sign and the dot whatever. Try it again if you get a chance, and if it doesn't work, send me your email address so I can double check it.

Norm

Comment

Well Norm, it's a head scratcher. Yesterday when I tried to enter(twice), I kept getting a, not a valid email, message. Today, I received an email from Ridgid announcing this contest and other product info. There was a link in the email to enter the contest. Entered everything identically to what was entered yesterday only today I had no problems at all. So, all is well now and no one else needs to enter as I'm sure that I have the winning entry.

Dave
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X