X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot sale

Rumor has it that Home Depot will have a 40% sale on selected items this Sunday 6/30/2002. Lots of Ridgid items were on sale last January during the sale

Buzz

I hope this is true, I made out pretty good on the last sale. Could anyone out there confirm this. With this sale the early worm gets the goods.
    Reggie (Grainraiser)
    Reggie

Comment

I think it is a rumor, just got info on a sale where you get 10% off any woodworking tools if you bring in an old used power tool!
      \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

Less 40% ?? must be old used tools isnt it not...

Comment

Anyone know if Home Depot ever runs Rigid tool sales - especially when a new store opens>

Comment

Originally posted by Cal:
            Anyone know if Home Depot ever runs Rigid tool sales - especially when a new store opens>
            You'll occasionally see RIDGID tools prices adjusted, but not on sale. Your best bet is to buy during credit card discount promos or discount periods. This coming weekend Depot employees are giving out 10% coupons to friends and family. Reconditioned tools are often marked down considerably and still carry the lifetime warranty.

Comment

Man I hope it's true.
              Andy B.

Comment

Hey guys, After reading your posts I was talking/conversing (attempting to) with one of our HD employees in the Omaha area. He gave me a 10% off coupon for family/friends good this weekend 03/04 May. I about fell over when this happened - I guess if one is nice and overlooks the lack of expertise once in a while it does pay off. Rick

Comment

Rick Leet,
                  Welcome to the forum...
                  Were just about neighbors... I'm about 85 miles from you... I shop the Omaha stores often...
                  Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\"http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Comment

Big, I actually live about 35 miles southeast of Oma. but do work here so I frequent the Boxes and whatnot often. We have the HF place just up the street fom here also. Have family that lives in Columbus now and then(travels back and forth). Just used that 10% coupon this weekend and got a spindle sander-that 10% helped pay for some extra supplies. Oh! it was a Ridgid of course!! r

Comment

Working...
                    X