X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid 2003 Calanders?

Anyone know how to get one of these? I have heard Ridgid's Calanders are legendary and I thought I would like one to show my Wife.... 8)

Seaons Greetings,
    Marc

Strider,
    You can buy our calender for $8.50 from our site. http://www.ridgid.com/calendar.asp

Later, Josh

Comment

The Ridgid calendars have unique, gorgeous, headon and angled photos of some of the most beautiful tools you have ever seen. Oh yeah, the women aren't bad either.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Being a graphic designer, I'll volunteer my services for the next photo shoot. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michael

Comment

take the 8.50 off the price I've paid for Ridgid tools!
          \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

Ridgid needs to offer 2 calandars, and this is why I think so.
            I spent the first 15 years of my life a kid, the next 25 being a hound dog. Then I met my wife. No one will ever turn my head again.
            Though I would love to have a Ridgid Calendar in my shop, I will not out of the deepest of love and respect I have for my wife.
            One with just tools I would proudly display...all over my house. My wife knows my love for Ridgid tools (well, tools in general) falls slightly less than for her.
            One with just woodworking machinery for us woodworkers that have been put out to pasture, like me?
            John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

I agree with Woody! I know you guys could come up with 12 different shots of the TS3612

Comment

Not that I want or need one (like Woody, my interests & tastes have changed over the years), but it is good to hear that the famous "Ridgid" Calendar still exists in this politically correct world we now live in !!

We were discussing new calendars at work last week and the old classic Ridgid Calendar came up. Not one of us could remember the last time we had saw one, and were wondering if you even still did them. Glad to hear the legend lives on !!

Doug

Comment

I beginning to think that I might be member of the wrong forum [img]smile.gif[/img] . I think the Calendars are perfect just the way they are!!!

I am happily married with one child and we working on number two. My interests & tastes may have changed over the years, but not when it comes to beautiful women.
                  Mark

Comment

I gotta cast my vote for leaving the Ridgid Calendar alone. In this world of change just for change sake, its refreshing to find something that stays the same and doesn't sacrifice quality doing it.
                    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I'm a man of compromise, right Woody. How about having the beautiful woman pose working with Ridgid's tools. This way both tastes are satisfied.

Steve

Comment

Hmmmm, the beautiful and Ridgid tools. I wish I knew how to spell the grunt that Tim the Toolman Taylor did!
                        Mark

Comment

the 8.50 is nothing compared to the nice layout and its 2 years! ridgid calendars are one of the best! girls that is.. hehehe

Comment

anyone would know if the 50th aniversary calendar is worth anything?
                            I have one brand new and i want to sell it

Comment

Working...
                            X