X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale

Does anyone know when HD will be doing the ol' "tool trade-in" deal again? Semms like it's 2x a year but didn't see one this year at all. MPLS area
    Learning ... and learning ... and ....ya get the drift!

The HD's around here only had one trade-in sale last year and as I recall it was in November.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

We are overdue for some type of tool promo in Canada! The last time HD had a 1 year-no interest or payment promo was last November. I believe there was an old tool trade in just before that. Something should be happening before Christmas unless the current Ridgid tool sell-off is it. Anyone heard in Canada or in the USA? [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Chris Berg

Comment

The HD tool bin manager in Orangeville, Ontario told me this evening that the so called bring in a busted tool / get 10 % off a power tool promo starts tomorrow morning in Ontario (and other Canadian?) HDs. There was no big announcement planned. From what I understand from the tool bin manager, you can also add this 10 % discount to the already low prices on the old stock of Ridgid floor tools! They are even knocking an additional $50 off the last TP1300 that was a floor display. With tomorrows 10 % off deal, this item with the bonus stand and dust collector assessory is going for $320 CDN or $230 USD.

There is not much left at the Orangeville store...2 lathes, 4 or 5 ten-inch CMSs and 1 surface planer! One guy purchased four different floor tools the other evening and was laughing all the way out the door. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Chris Berg
        Chris Berg

Comment

I don't know if all the HD stores are under the same marketing group or not. Today I asked the hardware guy at the local HD here in Ohio about the 10% off tool trade-in event this year. He said that he just came from a training meeting and they said nope, it cost HD too much last year. I guess the increase in tool sales didn't make up for the 10% off.
          I'm still waiting for my 10% off move-in coupon from HD after 2-3 months.

Comment

Working...
          X