New K-380 Drain Cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New K-380 Drain Cleaner

The new RIDGID®/Kollmann K-380 drain cleaning machine for cleaning indoor drain lines from 1-1/2" to 4", offers several unique, user-friendly features. Designed with an ultra modern-style and sleek profile, the K-380 provides a new torque limit feature that prevents cable flip over.

The torque limiter causes the drum to stop spinning when the cable torques, greatly reducing the chance for the cable to flip over inside the drum or in the operator's hands.</p>

The K-380's rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum cleans easily, will not dent or corrode, and has larger access holes to the drum interior. The K-380 is available with a drum capacity of 100' of 3/8" or 75' of 1/2" continous intergral wound (IW) solid core cable that resists kinking. The drum is positioned at a 90-degree tilt from the floor to assist with proper cable usage.</p>

The RIDGID®/Kollmann K-380 provides a 1/3 horsepower motor that spins solid core cable at 190 rpm.</p>

Ideal for service or institutional plumbers, the K-380 is easy to transport with minimal set-up to clean floor drains, roof vents, sink line drains and internal laterals. A handy transport cart is available as an optional accessory.</p>

Another option is a patent-pending auto feed mechanism that automatically and quickly feeds the solid core cable into the drain at the press of a lever while maintaining complete operator control and keeping hands off messy cables.</p>

Re: New K-380 Drain Cleaner

What the Hell, It's been over 10 years ! What's next in the pipe line,so to speak ?

I heard rumors of a Ridgid Micro Sea Snake ? OH, And I'm picking the RAMS BY 7! You heard it here 1 st folks !
    Last edited by toolaholic; 02-13-2010, 10:07 AM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

i heard steaks are in everyones future...........
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by jerad View Post
        i heard steaks are in everyones future...........
        you betcha , just ordered another side !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

K400 replaced the k375/380.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Yes I have a K-375 works fine

Comment

Hello:
              I have a K380. It has been helpful using on a boat, to clean and remove all the sludge gunk from our pipes. Now we have a dilemma. We broke off a augur in a 1 1/2" pipe, about 10 ft down, past two 90o elbows.

The K380 has what I believe is a 1/2" cable. Will it fit the 5/16"? And what is the exact size of a 1/2" cable? I measure this one at 7/16", with the steel end being 11/16" So I am assuming this is a 1/2" cable. Does this sound about right? Can this machine use a 5/16" cable and augers?

And what current model numbers are compatible to order parts from, that will fit this machine.

Thanks for your help

John

Comment

Working...
              X