X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid tool boxes?

yo-i read somewhere recently that ridgid was going to expand their line and offer tool boxes with the ridgid name on them. anyone have any idea if this means husky is going away? has anyone seen any ridgid tool boxes at home depot yet? curious as to what they might offer and how good they'll be. my local store doesn't have any...

Where did you read that? Was it a Emerson press release?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Dave:
      Where did you read that? Was it a Emerson press release?
      Actually my wife showed it to me. I swear she's on everyone's email list! It was from Forbes.com (late Jan) and it looks like it was a release for HD. Said they were expanding their Ridgid tool line to include tool boxes and they would be carrying them early this year. I just haven't seen anything in my store. Not crazy about the Husky stuff and was wondering if their new stuff would be US made or China.

Comment

U.S. or china built.. lol

I think it'd be safe to assume

CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

Comment

I had heard something, I think it was on this forum, about them coming out with a line of air compressors but hadn't heard or seen anything on toolboxes. I just had a horrible image, a 5½' tall, 3 piece combo unit in the new orange color. I really don't mind the new orange all that much but this would be, well, just too much orange. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I finally had my wife call Ridgid and they said they weren't coming out with any boxes. Guess the original information was wrong. I think i'll just go over to Sears and take a look at the Craftsman again...

Comment

check out the 2003 Ridgid "full line catalog". you can likely find one at your local plumbing supply.

on page 95 there are 3 ridgid tool boxes available. model numbers 606, 607, 608, catalog numbers 33085, 33090, 33095 respectively.

they are a bit pricey, but are nice sizes and probably well worth it. and they have a "carpenter's" box for all of us woodworkers
              \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
              X