• Show
Clear All

• Snow Shoveling

When do you start to shovel snow?

A. As soon as enough amounts to shovel
    B. After it's all done
    C. I don't, that's what I've got kids for
    Marcus Rinaldi<BR>Service Tech<BR>F&W Heating & Cooling

D: That's what the blower on the John Deere is for! Kids do anything the blower can not get too!
    Support Our Troops!
    www.mnpatriotguard.org
    www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Never in Dallas....
      Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

"God put it there, and God will take it away!"
        \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

I haven't seen enough snow to fill even a small shovel in 15 years or so.

Comment

snow shoveling?

Never that is why a plumber thought of hydronic ice melt technology.
            Andrew S. DeCecco<br />Sunny D HVAC<br />archblackmage@yahoo.com<br />aim archblackmage

Comment

What's a snow shovel?

Comment

I have a 11hp Cub Cadet snow thrower. It is 7 years old. I've used it 6 times. My neighbor across the road has a 4wd ATV with a plow. He loves to plow snow. Everytime he plows his driveway, he plows mine.

Hey photoman . . . a snow shovel is a entity that usually starts an argument between you and your better half. It causes extreme pain to the lower back. You do not want or need one.

[ 02-19-2005, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: max diyer ]
                The bitterness of poor quality remains long after,the sweetness of cheap price.

Comment

I USE MINE TO PICK UP AFTER MY PET BOXER. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> </pre>[/QUOTE][img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a small gas powered thrower that I bought at 60% off clearance at a True Value about 10 years ago. I use it on my sidewalks after the snow stops but bought fourwheel drive to get up and down my driveway.

When I retire, I am going to put the snow thrower on the back of my car hauler and drive south until someone asks me; "what the h@ll is that"?. Then I will buy a small house with a tiny yard (hopefully with a sea side view) and move there.
                    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

I do it only when it stops snowing and only when I can't drive over it... Thanks to front wheel drive, that's minimal. Of course I do have to do the walkway from the front door to the van, but that's minor and fortunately I don't have a public sidewalk in front of my house.

Here in our village the big snows seem to miss us most of the time. But still there are lots of guys who approach the issue as a manly thing to do and I used to ardently be one of those. But I learn by example, and every year we seem to have at least three guys leave us with heart attacks in the middle of that process. Really sad when you consider that two days later the sun usually comes out and melts the stuff away!

Comment

My neighbors have 4-wheelers with blades, I wait till they are just about done with there own driveways then I go out with my shovel , They either come over and do mine or let me use there 4-wheelers.
                        Ignorance is bliss and the world is a happy place.

Comment

Lucky!!!

I had to shovel our driveway by hand and sometimes shovel the private road down from the house. My dad would sometimes wait for the neighbors to plow the road with thier truck and then clear off the end of his drive way.

The funnest time of year is winter unless, you have to work in it for 5 hours in the great outdoors of Park City Utah.
                          "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
                          "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

When its done, but with a 3 and 1 year old in the furture it will be thats what I had kids for.

Comment

We have only had to twice this year so far. But I'm sure there is more to come. I put the snow blower on my lawn tractor today. we are to have lake affect smow this week."again"
                              Have a great day unless you've made other plans.

Comment

Working...
                              X