Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices

Ridgid,
    I am glad you have reduced your prices, In my opinion quality seems to be getting better and prices are lower, new products coming out, sounds like a win win for us all.
    Thanks

When did they lower prices? I've been watching with interest the price of the TS3650 and it's gone UP at HD! It was $547, now it's $569 at my local store and $579 online. PLUS, over the summer they had the $100 off if you spent over $500. So, by my reasoning, the prices have gone up a bunch!

EJ

Comment

Jig saw was 149 now 139, 6' ros was 149 now 139, basic prices lower, yes promotions lower the prices but you have to buy when they are on sale. I was speaking of overall lower, not sales or promotions. I have not seen a promo for dewalt or porter cable in a long while

Comment

Not that it covers everything, but most CMS by Dewalt have rebates right now, up to $75 for their 708 SCMS. Also, until yesterday, Porter-Cable had a $50 rebate if you spent over $300 ($25 if over $150). Not to mention the various "specials" at Amazon if you decide to purchase there ($25 off of many brands - including Dewalt and Porter-Cable if you spend over $199). I think Ridgid is actually behind right now because of the various promos that are going on and the fact that - for the most part - they are tied to HD...

Comment

Don't want to argue, just wanted to say that I am glad that the prices on the items I bought were lower than before. I am sure if you dig and shop long enough you can find deals on anything you want. I am just happy that I can stop by my local HD, get what I want, when I want it, and pay a fair price for a quality tool.

Comment

Working...
          X