Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would like to see Ridgid offer a mortising machine?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would like to see Ridgid offer a mortising machine?

Ridgid has built and offered just about all the mainline heavy woodworking machines so far with the exception of a dedicated benchtop mortising machine. I figure they could come up with a good heavy duty one if they so wish. Would anyone here like to see Ridged develop one? And what features would you like to see? Like a nice cast iron table, or a good 3/4 hp 3450 motor?

Hell ya ! I am going to be buying one this year but I don't think ridgid will have one ready by then. Go all out and have a cast iron table an 8 inch height ability and comes with 4 standard bits like some do now. Just for kicks, add a light on it.But above all.... make the table bigger and have a nice fence that you can clamp to also. just my 2 copper pieces....

Comment

Re: Who would like to see Ridgid offer a mortising machine?

OK I wouldn't mind getting myself one too. Thought about it in the past, just never bought one, I guess its time, as soon as Ridgid comes out with one...
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
      X