No announcement yet.

New TS3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say HD is almost always willing to help out a customer when it is something simple like that if you just ask. THey can just have their reps order new parts who don't have to worry about recieving parts o quickly.

Comment

I'm sorry i started discussion in wrong thread..But does a change in warranty policy like 10years (like mine) to new ones (3 years) Tell about the engineering of a product...I have used several different makes, I like my RIDGID, by they all (I mean direct drive all seem to struggle at start-up...) I noticed that the RIDGID (and they may all use the same) has a worm-gear type drive from motor to blade. I am not an engineer and maybe one can tell us. Does the motor now have to rotate at a much higher RPM than blade. And how would this compare to a belt drive. Would this put excess stress on motor. Engineer: Whats happenned to the capacitors seen on older larger motors compared to those in portable saws. Trying to decide how to replace TS.

Comment

Saw back on Sept 16, approx 3 weeks and a day....I guess thats not bad..Just Seems like an eternity without a TS.....Any info on previous questions...

Comment

Working...
        X