X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh
    started a topic Posting Images To The Forum The Easy Way

Posting Images To The Forum The Easy Way

Now that the new Forum Software is up and Running... here is the best way to post images and take advantage of some of the new built in features.

[FROM PC or LAPTOP]

1) Start your new thread then click on the icon that looks like this...

2) This will pop up a window that lets you select the image you want to upload.

3) After selecting the image you will see it show up under your post like this...

4) To add additional attachments just click on the "Upload Attachments" and find them on your computer.

If you stop here you will at least have the images attached to your thread for all to view. The cool thing is that you can easily insert your attachments into your post so they display inline like the images above.

To Do this....

5) Get your cursor to the part of your post where you want them image. Then simply click on the size you want the image to be inserted inline.

[FROM SMARTPHONE]

1) Make sure you are logged in then start a new thread.

2) Click the Blue Camera icon in the upper left of your text window to show the upload buttons.

3) Next hit the upload button and select the image you want from your image gallery. This will upload and add the image to the post.

4) Finish your message and post.

That's all there is to it. Should work for all browsers. Enjoy.

Josh
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Josh; 04-28-2014, 12:20 PM.

• Asif Mujtaba
    replied
    Thanks. Very informative.

Leave a comment:

• veyom
    replied
    Hi,
    Works Now on Android and Iphone From a cell phone always use the camera icon on the left when trying to upload an image.I added instructions for smart phones in the tutorial above.
    Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• fixitright
    replied
    So no more copy and paste? Was so easy then.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMBER RICK
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Now that the new Forum Software is up and Running... here is the best way to post images and take advantage of some of the new built in features.

[FROM PC or LAPTOP]

1) Start your new thread then click on the icon that looks like this...

2) This will pop up a window that lets you select the image you want to upload.

3) After selecting the image you will see it show up under your post like this...

4) To add additional attachments just click on the "Upload Attachments" and find them on your computer.

If you stop here you will at least have the images attached to your thread for all to view. The cool thing is that you can easily insert your attachments into your post so they display inline like the images above.

To Do this....

5) Get your cursor to the part of your post where you want them image. Then simply click on the size you want the image to be inserted inline.

[FROM SMARTPHONE]

1) Make sure you are logged in then start a new thread.

2) Click the Blue Camera icon in the upper left of your text window to show the upload buttons.

3) Next hit the upload button and select the image you want from your image gallery. This will upload and add the image to the post.

4) Finish your message and post.

That's all there is to it. Should work for all browsers. Enjoy.

Josh
    How ironic, my 1200 plus photos are in limbo just like the tutorial on how to post photos.

Hopefully someone will get to the bottom of the picture posting/hosting issues. tons of informative photos are MIA.

Isn't Ron going back to school for computer science. Let Ron give it a shot.

Rick.

Leave a comment:

• ToUtahNow
    commented on 's reply
    That's a Caribou I shot during a self guided hunt I took on the Alaskan Tundra.

Mark

• Cleanmen2
    commented on 's reply
    Just my humble old opinion from way downunder Josh, don't spoil all of the hard work you guys have done giving it to guests. Keep this the professional forum it is at present.

• Cleanmen2
    commented on 's reply
    Mark, no 3 looks rather interesting.

• AFM
    replied
    When one sends a photo copy to the forum can it be enlarged at your end or do I have to enlarge it at my end

Tony

Leave a comment:

• michael stephen
    replied
    I think its now more user friendly..

Leave a comment:

• efilingportal
    replied
    thanks or Sharing this Information..

Leave a comment:

• PlumbDucky
    replied
    Test
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    replied
    Can you make it so that after someone has viewed the image posting tutorial the sticky at the top of every page goes away. Once I know how to do this why do I have to lose all that screen real estate to it. I think the tutorial is good and explains how to post images very well but once I've been coached why punish me with that big fat header on the top of every page.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    commented on 's reply
    That's actually his backswing. I totally see how you could mistake it though as follow through. I am trying to teach them to swing more around their body.

• cheesehead plumber
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Testing from iphone
    Another lefty golfer,,,,,,,could be the next Bubba Watson

Leave a comment:

Working...
X