This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq

So when are you heading back to Iraq I know you all just love a challenge just don`t ask us to go this time

Tony

Damned if you do, damned if you don't
    sigpic

Comment

I think we need to be straight this time and only go for the oil rights.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Not going to happen. If we go for the oil it makes us a nation of mercenaries.
        sigpic

Comment

My only thoughts are with the thousands!, of brave American lives lost and lives ruined in service to our country.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            So when are you heading back to Iraq I know you all just love a challenge just don`t ask us to go this time

Tony
            Ya'll are like us, you just can't help it.
            I'm still waiting to go back to SE Asia.
            Met some of your mates on the coast
            of the South China Sea in '71.

Comment

When are You gents Going to ignore this $hit disturber . He just wants a post to bash the U.S. Paaleezze Ignore the TROLL
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Troll spray.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	18678

Comment

That is beautiful ! Semper Fi Brother
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                    When are You gents Going to ignore this $hit disturber . He just wants a post to bash the U.S. Paaleezze Ignore the TROLL

‹So I am a $hit disturber am I that`s what you really think and when anyone says anything you don`t like then they are Bashing the US well what has taken place since 9/11 you deserve a Bashing the US couldn`t stay in Afghanistan and finish that war no they had to go into Iraq just for Dubya vanity and finish a job that his father chickened out of just look at the mess you have created there they had to install Nauri al Maliki as prime minister who is a Shiite and who purged all Sunni out of government and public service and only accepted Shiites and is now aligned with Iran who is Shiite the US can really pick its leaders this basted has really stuffed it up with the US help but you don`t like taking criticism the truth hurts so go your merry way with your head buried in the sand if you don`t learn from your mistakes then you don`t learn and they US hasen`t

Tony

Comment

We should have never left the way we did as this was a disaster waiting to happen. However, now that we are are we need to stay out except for limited air support. As for the Aussies, if we go they go.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

All the armchair generals lol. Two years ago you regressives were all over Obama about the cost of the war(s) in both dollars and human lives so now it's a 180 and we should never have left. What a bunch of hypocrites. We never should have gone in the 1st place. Bush senior and junior both jumped in to save American Corporate interest and nothing more. Any thinking person knew damn well that we cannot win a holy war even though we never wanted and still won't admit that while we are fighting for corporate interest, they are fighting for religious reasons.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't remember anyone saying cut and run. It was a irresponsible thing to do with predictable results. Now he is setting Afghanistan up for somewhat the identical result.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I recall EVERYONE saying cut and run. No matter what Obama does it will be the wrong thing. Not because of the decision but because there is a faction that refuses to research anything beyond what FOX calls news. This latest second guessing is just another in an endless stream of mindless criticism from the far right wacko party, based on lies, half truths and ignorance.
                            sigpic

Comment

• ToUtahNow
                              ToUtahNow commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't believe I ever heard anyone on the right asking Obama to do a cut and run in Iraq. As a mater of fact the criticism was that he was telegraphing dates and times of when he was pulling off his cut and run regardless of conditions on the ground. I would love to hear your references where "EVERYONE" saying Obama should cut and run other than the wacko liberals who listen to MSNBC.

Mark

NHM, this is what happens when religions get lazy. There needs to be a new crusades movement with a sweeping action across all these Islamic countries. They want to kill infidels and chop heads? Well give'em a taste of the rack, and burn villages. Fire with fire, burn out the false prophet and "Gods! Our country was founded on religious freedom/Chrisitanity, there is no room for another brutal intolerant religion!". Why can't we use small nucs in those villages taken over by this last crew of radicals? Just keep bombing them until they get the idea. The detainees at gitmo shouldhave their heads chopped off so they are clear we do not believe in prisoner exchanges! The administration needs to man up! Happy Father's Day and God Bless

Comment

Working...
                            X