Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the Muslims consider this to be a holy religious war then I think the Vatican needs to rally the Christian troops, open their coffers and fund their side of this mess.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Since the Muslims consider this to be a holy religious war then I think the Vatican needs to rally the Christian troops, open their coffers and fund their side of this mess.

There are more to Christians than Catholics and the Pope and the Vatican you have the Protestants Church of England the Uniting Church the Anglicans the Born Again Christians the Pentecostals etc etc so are they to be involved

Tony

Comment

• NHMaster3015
        NHMaster3015 commented
        Editing a comment
        Catholics and Protestants are Christians

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      NHM, this is what happens when religions get lazy. There needs to be a new crusades movement with a sweeping action across all these Islamic countries. They want to kill infidels and chop heads? Well give'em a taste of the rack, and burn villages. Fire with fire, burn out the false prophet and "Gods! Our country was founded on religious freedom/Chrisitanity, there is no room for another brutal intolerant religion!". Why can't we use small nucs in those villages taken over by this last crew of radicals? Just keep bombing them until they get the idea. The detainees at gitmo shouldhave their heads chopped off so they are clear we do not believe in prisoner exchanges! The administration needs to man up! Happy Father's Day and God Bless

I cannot understand why the US has nuclear weapons at all they are never used them you would rather put yours and Aussie soldiers in harms way you have tactical smaller nuclear weapons that you could set an example that these terrorists only understand all your other weapons are useless nuck Trikrit where Saddam was born and a Sunni stronghold and let them know you have plenty of them and put a stop to them now what has happened is these terrorist world wide know the US all Rour and no bite you have cried wolf to many times

Tony

Comment

• NHMaster3015
        NHMaster3015 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tony, no nuke's

Well what do you want us to do? This whole mess was started at the end of WWII by the British and the French and then of course Standard Oil and its cronies stepped in to further muddy the waters. Prior to western interference those nations and tribes had managed to coexist in relative peace. A big part of the problem is that most folks don't know or for that matter want to know the history of that region and therefore the reasons why its such a mess over there. Its like jabbing a stick into a hornets nest and then blaming the hornets for stinging you. A good part of the reasons why a lot of the world doesn't like us or trust us is because we are constantly meddling in their affairs and imposing our values on their society. I have heard the we should maintain a presence in the region, a military base of some sort. That action shows the incredible arrogance of some folks. Those same people would never stand still for any foreign country establishing a base on our land but they shouldn't resent us for doing the same to them? This mess has created a no win situation for us. If we walk away we are accused of not defending democracy, our allies and Israel. If we stay we are accused of western aggression and exacerbating the situation. Obama was right in pulling the troops and that the insurgents have moved back in so rapidly should be proof that what we have done and lost in terms of human lives and money was all wasted because unless we are willing to commit to many more decades of occupation, nothing will change. If you want to argue this point I strongly suggest you do some in depth reading on the history of the middle east so that you fully understand just exactly what role the United States and western Europe have had in creating this monster. Remember this. They didn't start this, we did.
      Last edited by NHMaster3015; 06-16-2014, 10:06 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Well said NHM. The people don't like the current government, complain of high prices and long waiting times in and out of their cities. They do not want us their either. Short of forcing our way of life on them indefinitely at an unknown further cost of American lives and money we should stay out.

Comment

• NHMaster3015
          NHMaster3015 commented
          Editing a comment
          We never should have gone in in the 1st place. The only reason we did is because GW's corporate friends have money invested. If anything we should apologize profusely for the interference and damage we have done and quietly shut the door on the way out.

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Well said NHM. The people don't like the current government, complain of high prices and long waiting times in and out of their cities. They do not want us their either. Short of forcing our way of life on them indefinitely at an unknown further cost of American lives and money we should stay out.

I thought your guy already did his apology and bow down tour, where the world would love us?????

Comment

• NHMaster3015
          NHMaster3015 commented
          Editing a comment
          You thought that because you were told that by the sycophants that run FOX news.

President Obama is not "my guy"! I'm glad sadaam and his murderous crew are gone but the American public deserves an apology from President Bush and President Obama. Just like with brave American lives lost in Vietnam, the soldiers fought with all their heart but the plan was never to win! The apology from President Obama needs to be to the families of those killed and wounded for what? I am not a liberal, or a conservative, I'm a guy who can connect the dots with a free mind. Both political sides let us down, and neither should be praised. A war should be fought to be won, which is what our troops were doing. NHM says no nukes but that is the only thing that will change things, and I'm saying nuke china, Russia, north korea, every single bastard threatening democracy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. There is no middle ground and half arsed attempts accomplish nothing long term. Stop defending your liberal or conservative sides, take off the blinders and see what is happening. They are both running out the clock while we race to the bottom. Don't be surprised if one of our enemies (pick one) sets off a nuke in our atmosphere and we lose all electricity. Americans will die by the hundreds of millions. Wake up!
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 06-16-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• NHMaster3015
          NHMaster3015 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jesus Frankie, there's Prozac. It might level you out a bit lol, nukes oh myyyyyyyyyyy

NHM, let me explain my "nuke'em all" comment. Let's say you have a couple neighbors who don't like how you raise your family, treat your wife, live your life. You try to ignore their comments, threats, and the objectionable things you see them do towards their own family members. One day they get in your face and you just grab them by the neck and let them know you are not weak. A few days pass and they hurt your dog, so you smack them around a little but don't really beat on them too seriously, hoping they've learned their lesson. They don't ! Finally you realize you have two choices in dealing with these guys, you either move away, or kill them before they kill you.
        NHM, make no mistake they are bent on killing everyone who does not share their beliefs, and since we can't up and move, it's kill or be killed! Just one low end nuke fired above our atmosphere and hundreds of Americans die a horrible death. Prozac will not change that very real threat, or the mindset of radicals. Russian leaders, north Korean leaders, Islamic leaders would not hesitate to take us our if they had the opportunity. Communist china only needs an excuse to destroy our democracy. What the hell are we waiting for, how many more brave Americans have to die in these pointless ground actions?
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 06-16-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Is anyone else getting really tired of the wackos on the Left always blaming Obama's incompetence on Fox News?

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

• Frankiarmz
            Frankiarmz commented
            Editing a comment
            The left has blind faith in the face of repeated evidence to the contrary! Any reasonably intelligent, objective thinking person can see the problem with how bengazi was handled, the irs scandal, the prisoner exchange, and on and on. The conservatives showed the same kind of support for President Bush because he had his share of bad calls. Why does it have to be only the other side that trys to hold them accountable? We the people will never get the representation we deserve, what is for the good of the country, as long as party loyalty over rules the truth! NHM is upset with how fox news reports on President Obama, but CNN did the same with President Bush. Watch both so called news channels report on the same story and you would think thee must be some mistake, it can't be the same story with two different outcomes. Well someone is lying, covering up, twisting the truth, depending on whose guy is in the white house. We deserve better, and until we get it we are stuck with this back and forth game where we are the losers. The problem is not fox news or cnn, it lies with the folks who blindly support their guy and his agenda, because they support their guys news channel. If it was not so damaging it would be comical.

• NHMaster3015
            NHMaster3015 commented
            Editing a comment
            The left, don't you mean the right? The left is blaming FOX for their massaging of the news. Frankie's right though. How quickly we all forget the sins of the past when they just happen to be applied to our party of choice. For the life of me I can't understand why thinking people would defend either party or for that matter either news source.

NHMaster3015 commented
          [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Today, 10:58 AM[/COLOR]

You thought that because you were told that by the sycophants that run FOX news.

It must have been my lying eyes that saw him bowing and curtsying to every non-white potentate he met on his apology tour. BTW, Fox didn't have an exclusive on those pictures.

Comment

• NHMaster3015
            NHMaster3015 commented
            Editing a comment
            Had there not been endless speculation and conversation about those pictures nobody would have noticed or cared.
            Last edited by NHMaster3015; 06-17-2014, 07:09 AM.

Frankie, How exactly was Bengazi handled? Do you believe that the situation would have been handled differently had a republican been president? What would you have done in the same position? We didn't have troops in the region. The nearest troops were hours away and had no mission or contingency plans to go by. Sending bombers and fighters in to do what? Should they have bombed the streets or the embassy? Those few soldiers that were at the embassy also had no plan and no training so just exactly what was Obama supposed to do? Armchair generals and draft dodging cowards have no problem second guessing situations and actions that they know close to nothing about. Its tragically humorous to listen to all the pundits get their two cents in but they are not privy to the actual intelligence. How many of you chicken hawks remember the incident in Beirut? How many marines died there and who was the POTUS at the time? That would be the hero of the conservative party LOL
          sigpic

Comment

"For the life of me I can't understand why thinking people would defend either party or for that matter either news source." Exactly, we agree and yet you do just that! To answer your question above, I find it unimaginable that security at bengazi was anything less that adequate given the events leading up to the attack. There should have been no need for a request for more or better security, the security should have been sufficient or Americans should not have been present. Did we really need to suffer this loss after 9/11? The lies and coverups aside, how dare Hillary say what difference does it make! It makes a difference because it should not have happened! I don't care whose watch it happened under, someone needs to be held accountable for allowing the insufficient security. NHM, the problem is not one of democrats vs republicans, it is lack of accountability. Republican and democratic administrations take turns screwing the pooch and party loyalists defend them. Sound familiar? So keep defending all the misdeeds and be a good party member, unfortunately our country suffers.

Comment

Well what do you want us to do? This whole mess was started at the end of WWII by the British and the French and then of course Standard Oil and its cronies stepped in to further muddy the waters. Prior to western interference those nations and tribes had managed to coexist in relative peace. A big part of the problem is that most folks don't know or for that matter want to know the history of that region and therefore the reasons why its such a mess over there. Its like jabbing a stick into a hornets nest and then blaming the hornets for stinging you. A good part of the reasons why a lot of the world doesn't like us or trust us is because we are constantly meddling in their affairs and imposing our values on their society. I have heard the we should maintain a presence in the region, a military base of some sort. That action shows the incredible arrogance of some folks. Those same people would never stand still for any foreign country establishing a base on our land but they shouldn't resent us for doing the same to them? This mess has created a no win situation for us. If we walk away we are accused of not defending democracy, our allies and Israel. If we stay we are accused of western aggression and exacerbating the situation. Obama was right in pulling the troops and that the insurgents have moved back in so rapidly should be proof that what we have done and lost in terms of human lives and money was all wasted because unless we are willing to commit to many more decades of occupation, nothing will change. If you want to argue this point I strongly suggest you do some in depth reading on the history of the middle east so that you fully understand just exactly what role the United States and western Europe have had in creating this monster. Remember this. They didn't start this, we did.

No it was after WW1 that the British and French divided up Syria and Iraq and the Sunni and Shiites after the Ottoman Empire fell as Turkey backed the loses but leaving that aside it was pure greed for Texas T oil the US is built on from after WW11 the US really got involved in the oil industry in the Middle East to the point of installing its own dictators just look at Iran and the shar he was installed in 1953 after throwing out a elected government I wonder how American people would have felt if that happened in their country it wasn`t until 1973 and Opex that the Middle Eastern countries took control of their oil as Western countries had been ripping them off for over sixties years and trying to impose their morality on them around three thousand were killed in the twin towers but how many have been killed in the Middle East due to Western invasions if I remember correctly you got your independence from Gorilla war fair with the British so if it was alright for you why isn`t it alright for them well?

Tony

Comment

But again after WWII the Brits and the French further screwed things up by giving the Jews the land that is now Israel. At any rate, the history there is long, convoluted and filled with deceit and broken promises.
                sigpic

Comment

But again after WWII the Brits and the French further screwed things up by giving the Jews the land that is now Israel. At any rate, the history there is long, convoluted and filled with deceit and broken promises.

The Brits have a lot to answer for but also the US has a lot to answer for as well the Jews were thrown out of Judaea in 73 AD by the Romans and during their absence many generations of other people right up to the Palestinians have lived their and allowing the Jews of today to claim this land is ridicules and when they did the US government at that time were not happy about it but as the Jewry in the US has so much clout politically you have been held hostage to there whims and until the US gets backbone and tells Israel that here will be no more taking of Palestinian lands and backs Palestine with a two separate states then there will be no end

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X