Don't Worry be Happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Worry be Happy

I wish fox news would stop reporting all these stories that reflect negatively on President Obama and his administration. Do we really need to know that the IRS lost all the lois lerner emails? Why would us taxpayers struggling to support our families in this economy be interested in the tens of thousands of children, and families crossing into our country? Do any of us really care why there was insufficient security in bengazi, or that a false story was spun after the attack? Why can't fox just report what cnn and the rest of the liberal controlled media reports, and stop asking embarrassing questions? I'm sure those five terrorists who were exchanged for the deserter have learned their lesson and retired.

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    I wish fox news would stop reporting all these stories that reflect negatively on President Obama and his administration. Do we really need to know that the IRS lost all the lois lerner emails? Why would us taxpayers struggling to support our families in this economy be interested in the tens of thousands of children, and families crossing into our country? Do any of us really care why there was insufficient security in bengazi, or that a false story was spun after the attack? Why can't fox just report what cnn and the rest of the liberal controlled media reports, and stop asking embarrassing questions? I'm sure those five terrorists who were exchanged for the deserter have learned their lesson and retired.

Because we Australians love stirring the pot and Murdock owns fox news and even though he is a US citizen he was first an Australain

Tony

Comment

Working...
    X