My first post!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post!

Hi, I am new to the board and I just wanted to introduce myself. Maybe you can all introduce yourself back so we can kind of get to know each other?
    I am glad to see such a site. I am willing to offer whatever I might have picked up over they years and looking forward to getting to know others here.Thanks for a great place as a new to learn about plumbing.

Wecome david jessie. Pretty soon your mates and you will outnumber us here in the states.

your first trivial question is what causes the swirl In a drain to go clockwise or counter clockwise? What's it known as and why is your swirl different than my swirl

you asked for it

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

DavidJesse bow to the Master, the infamous Plumber Rick.
      Welcome from down East. At least you are smart enough to find this forum and decide to participate. What these guys here don't know about Ridgid Tools and other just hasn't been invented or thought of yet. They are mostly outgoing personalities and respect them and they will respect you back. We have a marvelous talent in a bloke from Ridgid namely Josh and he really is a cool bloke.
      Good luck with Rick's question, everyone is waiting for the reply....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heheheeheh eehee

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        Wecome david jessie. Pretty soon your mates and you will outnumber us here in the states.

your first trivial question is what causes the swirl In a drain to go clockwise or counter clockwise? What's it known as and why is your swirl different than my swirl

you asked for it

Rick.
        Because I wear under pants and you don`t

Tony

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
          PLUMBER RICK commented
          Editing a comment
          Out here we call those depends.

Rick.

Settle Tony, we want our US Cousins to come downunder for the Ridgid Roundup Downunder. Just gotta get good ole Joe to sanction it and we are game on baby. We all go to reverend Billy's place in Sydney and party on. If you p155 the boys off Tony we wont get a chance to go heads on and party too.

Comment

welcome
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!!! Great place and good folks. I just gave you your very first "like", hopefully many more to come. Frank

Comment

Thanks everyone...nice to meet with you people.

Comment

Welcome to the forum David!

Comment

Working...
                X