No announcement yet.

Prayer request from my friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I thought I knew exactly where this was all going... can you guys keep praying, because I really believe that God is involved in trying to save this.

Comment

You got it Matt! Try and ignore the disrespectful insults of the small minded who do not have the brains, and manners to participate constructively. Greatest country in the World, "In God We Trust". We are entitled to differing opinions on politics, religion, etc., but once we resort to insults I believe we immediately fail to make our point and only embarrass ourselves. I pity the Internet trolls, I pray for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        You got it Matt! Try and ignore the disrespectful insults of the small minded who do not have the brains, and manners to participate constructively. Greatest country in the World, "In God We Trust". We are entitled to differing opinions on politics, religion, etc., but once we resort to insults I believe we immediately fail to make our point and only embarrass ourselves. I pity the Internet trolls, I pray for them!

Good try frank

Tony

Comment

Well, I fought a good fight, I tried my hardest, and overturned every stone I could, yet it was for not. I can walk away knowing that I truly did try and gave it everything I had and even with love and forgiveness, it still didn't turn out like I had hoped. Last Saturday I made the decision to end it before I am hurt anymore. The pain I've endured is beyond anything anyone should ever have to experience. I guess God has a better plan for me in the future and I look forward to exploring that journey! Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I appreciate them greatly.

Comment

Welcome back to the forum. I'd look at it like starting a new journey in life.
            Godspeed

Comment

There's a lid for every pot ! I found Mine ,You'll find Yours ! Took 5 Years
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Dang Tool, I thought you were channeling Cheech and Chong from the 60's/70's.

Comment

Working...
                X