Ridgid warranty on my air compressor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid warranty on my air compressor

I am a small business owner, a roofing contractor. I have a wheel barrow style air compressor that the motor went out on. I took the tool back to the store I purchased from. They work on equipment as well. It took three months for them to fix my tool with two separate warranty tickets they sent to you. I use my compressor everyday. I had to purchase another one to get me through. I had a customer service representative from Ridgid contact me about the long warranty fix and why they requested two warranty tickets. She sent me here saying this forum is watched daily, she said to ask here for some type of customer appreciation incentive. Can someone please contact me directly through email?

Originally posted by Howardf View Post
    I have a wheel barrow style air compressor that the motor went out on.
    I'm assuming that you have the compressor with a Robin/Subaru gasoline engine. That's the only wheelbarrow-style currently offered.
    Ridgid/TTI/OWT does not provide warranty support for the engine. If you have a warranty issue with the engine, it must be dealt with through an authorized Robin/Subaru repair facility.

If yours is the older electric compressor, please disregard.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Working...
    X