No announcement yet.

Last Class for Master's Degree...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Class for Master's Degree...

Ok, to all my RIDGID "dads" out there, I'm finishing up my class this week. Last week, I had a 32-page paper due Friday night by 11:59 pm. I was SO afraid that I was not going to do well on the paper or in the class.

Here it is folks...The grade ISN'T official yet, because I still have 2 main posts to enter. BUT..........the paper grade IS!

77 out of 80 points. I've uploaded the grades so far for the class and the professors comments on my paper. Some STUPID stuff, but overall, GREAT!

Once I post my last 2 discussion posts, my final grade will be...

97 out of 100 points! A (4.0!!!!) WHOO HOO!

I wanted you all to see this. Once the grade is "official" I will let everyone know. This just means my 3.91 GPA cum will GO UP! Just a few short weeks and I will have that DEGREE paper in my hot little hands!

Lots of love to you all,
    8^ )

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

First Josh, now you. You guys trying to outsmart us plumbers

only 1 way to solve that question. We have to have another roundup. This time we'll call it brains versus brawn. Winner take all. Don't worry, i'll bring some brains with me too. Joey can play either card. And phoebe will school the 3 and under catagory in plumbing and smarts.

keep us posted and congratulations on your masters degree.

ps. Last time i checked, i graduated with a 98.6 degree

phoebe it is

MED degree? Lot of work. Congrats. Now on to the doctorate

Congratulations. It's a GREAT accomplishment. Our son received his Masters of Science a few months ago, and my head swelled so much I couldn't get my hat on. Two weeks ago he passed his boards and obtained his Nurse Practitioner's License. Today, he started seeing patients.

very respectful accomplishment! congrats and best of luck going forward.

keep up the hard work.

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

We're all so proud of our Lil Sister ! Congrat's
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .