Happy Birthday Josh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Josh

Big Birthday wishes to Josh. If it wasn't for Josh, there wouldn't be a forum. There wouldn't be all the new toys he's been involved with in bringing out to the plumbing industry.

So Josh, what toy would you like for your birthday? Just remember your 3 sons will want to play with it too.

Happy birthday Josh. Thanks for being there for all of us.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Thanks Rick! One step closer to the big 40 ;-)

Comment

Happy Birthday
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Happy birthday " OLD TIMER " Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Happy Birthday Josh. (See Signature Line Below )
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Plumber Rick, I'm a new member that has a question regarding battery chargers. I'm not familiar with these forums, so I was hoping you might be able to answer my question? I have a older Lithium Ion Ni-Cad "Rapid Max" charger that died, can I use any of the newer style Li-Ion charges that I see on Ebay or Amazon?

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
              PLUMBER RICK commented
              Editing a comment
              not my expertise, but post the question on the forum section titled "POWER TOOL DISCUSSION FORUM" and i'm sure you will get the right answer. my best guess is the new chargers made for lithium ion will do the the older batteries. i doubt they will do ni cad though.

rick.

Rick, I forgot to mention that it was a RIDGID.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA ! GREAT NAME YOU HAVE
              Last edited by JERRYMAC; 08-15-2014, 03:04 PM.
              JERRYMAC
              E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
              CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
              FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
              SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Working...
              X