Will Ridgid Rent Tools?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ridgid Rent Tools?

By now you've probably heard about Hilti's "Tool on Demand" program in which they rent tools to construction companies on an as needed, project specific basis. It's really popular and in some markets generates more revenue than sales of tools. I was wondering if Ridgid is also going to offer such a program, does anyone know? Or does anyone have an opinion on that? As far as I know Hilti is the only tool company that offers such a service, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not believe Ridgid is allowed to deal directly with consumers.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

When I worked for NYTel, hilti would give smaller hammerdrills to us because they made so much money on their bits! I believe their rotary hammerdrills and bits are the best money can buy. Hilti drills would perform all day, every day! I doubt Ridgid would profit from a rental venture.

Comment

Not sure if we are falling for another spam. His occupation is student. So lets see the followup posts.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

there are a lot of companies that rent tools, if one wants to rent,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thanks for the insights gentlemen. No, Rick, this is not spam, I'm a business student and am doing a research paper on the Hilti tool on demand program. It's very successful and I'm trying to find out if there are any competitors offering a similar service, so far, I haven't found any tool manufacturer that also rents their tools. I promise I don't work for Hilti! haha, but a good friend of mine does. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X