You guys are still here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are still here?

i thought everyone had gone to social media by now.
    sigpic

Welcome back...wondered what had happened to you.

Comment

This is part of social media in my opinion. I give a lot of thought to how my life has changed over the years, and the internet, and Facebook are by far the greatest changes. In just a few years we have gone beyond social interactions with those directly in our presence, or at the end of a phone line, to almost anyone, anywhere in the world ! The ability to share ideas, opinions, learn, impact others, is phenomenal, and not without a cost! I don't know where all this will lead us, but its an experiment, and we are the subjects !

Comment

There are very fine people here, I have no use for Facebook although I have friends that love it. I keep in touch with friends over a cup of coffee even though it's often an expensive cup of coffee.

Comment

I feel no need to be that "social"... there's much more to living than what I can do sending my finger tip letter selections off into the ether.

Good to see you back though,

CWS

Comment

• NHMaster3015
            NHMaster3015 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya but I can argue politics and religion there and only been jailed twice so far. Lol

• CWSmith
            CWSmith commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I understand that (and I used to love your commentary too). That's something that doesn't happen here anymore, sort of miss being able to voice opposition to the extremes, but then again I guess none of us needs the rise in blood pressure either

Good to see you back though,

CWS

I?m still here from time to time

Comment

Who left the door open and let this hateful SOB back in here?

Comment

• NHMaster3015
              NHMaster3015 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm retired. It mellows you out quite a lot. Everyone should try it. Lol

HEY I'M STILL ALIVE AT 75, KID . Made my day to see you again .
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Well, it's nice to see that not everyone has gone to Facebook although, I have to admit that I have if I oh because a lot of the pages are much closer to me and I know a lot of the guys. I just got back from Sacramento. I should have looked some of you up but never had the time. Off to Puerto Rico next week. Can't wait to see what a mess that is.
              sigpic

Comment

These are very vanilla conversations we have here. The real serious discussions that can change your business behind private doors.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

We didn't do well with politcal conversations, so vanilla is the only flavor.

Comment

Truthfully, after you have called everyone that doesn't agree with you an idiot and they have done the same in return, thers not much conversation left. Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I remember things differently, much differently. These days I have my hands full defending myself against liberals, how times change!

Comment

• Mightyservant
                        Mightyservant commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Jesus Frankie, you trying to start a riot !

I'm not starting anything mightyservant. I remember being called "unpatriotic" here on the Forum. Now that I'm conservative I'm called a racist, facist, Nazi sympathizing woman hater on Facebook. Just sayin.

Comment

• Mightyservant
                        Mightyservant commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In the words of Dr. Seuss “ Those that mind don’t matter, those that matter don’t mind”

• NHMaster3015
                        NHMaster3015 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Call me anything you want. Just don't call me late to supper.

• CWSmith
                        CWSmith commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Perhaps It's not so much as how you see yourself, as much as it is what others see in what you say and do. Bottom line is whether you're happy with the results.

It's said that people believe what they want to believe. I believe I'll have another beer !

Comment

Working...
                      X