Ridgid Cordless Chainsaw, and Hedge Trimmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Cordless Chainsaw, and Hedge Trimmer

I'll take one of each, anyone else? Come on Ridgid, I'm not getting any younger, and I know you guys want to expand the line!

I thought you bought the Milwaukee chainsaw Frank.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

Comment

• Frankiarmz
      Frankiarmz commented
      Editing a comment
      I missed out on a promotion that added a extra 12.ah battery. Hoping for another promotion soon!

I have the Ryobi 40 volt chainsaw, hedge trimmer, blower, weed whacker, Mower and even the 48 volt ride on 100ah lawn tractor. No complaints.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I have gas powered outdoor equipment, tried and true and better than new......

Comment

• Frankiarmz
        Frankiarmz commented
        Editing a comment
        Been using gas equipment forty years now. I have the Milwaukee 18 volt line trimmer, and blower, no two cycle mix, no fumes, no pull cords, instant start and stop . Battery has its advantages, and drawbacks.

I'm with Frank. After decades of 2 cycle yard tools I switched a couple years ago to battery and not going back. I am looking at selling my John Deere X534 and getting a battery zero turn for mowing, and a Ego 56V snow blower for the driveway. My JD 47 inch snow blower is over kill but does a tremendous job. I have mostly Ego 56 volt tools and love them including the self-propelled 21 inch mower which will cut my whole lawn (19k sf) on one charge.

When winter comes I just pull the batteries and park them until next spring, nothing to do except sharpen blades on the mower and the chainsaw.
      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

Comment

I'm seeing more widespread use of cordless lawn equipment among the pro's, they must know something. No fuel, mix, pull cords, oily mess. Plug and play.
        I love my gas lawn equipment as much as everyone else but I no longer have any reservations on cordless.

Comment

Consumer demand for these tools is well established, Ridgid has a great battery platform, so why not add to the line and become more profitable?

Comment

Working...
          X