Plumber Rick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumber Rick

He hasn’t posted anything in over 6 months and his absence is a bit unusual. Anyone hear anything from him? Is he ok? I know the forum has gone a bit down hill over the last few years and maybe he just lost interest.

who knows maybe he’s so busy wacking it he doesn’t have time for the forum anymore.

I messaged him in August. He was doing fine then. Not sure why his forum participation has dropped off - maybe got bored after all these years. But he said he was fine and busy with stuff.

Comment

Ridgid isn't sponsoring him any more? He got into it and burned from his pupil Ben (gear junkie)? Tired of all the BS?

Comment

• Mark7
        Mark7 commented
        Editing a comment
        I always wondered what made Ben so upset that he took the time to delete every post. That must have taken hours.

• blue_can
        blue_can commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure exactly but it was something to do with a drain cleaning tool that gear junkie developed I believe. I don't know much about drain cleaning so I did not pay close attention to the threads related to GJ leaving.

His profile says he was on here 11/14.

Comment

I saw him a few times signed in when I was since his last post .... Could it be that RIDGID has reneged on there agreement of 1 year of free milk shakes at the Shake Shack for testing out there K-5208 in the field ?

Of course that's pure speculation and doubt any agreement ever existed , but hope he and his family are doing well.

Comment

Working...
        X