No announcement yet.

Question about New Forum Login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob d, thanks for the help. my wife can go to sleep early and i will be up late playing with this new site.

don't tell plumber that i'm imported, he might send me back to china.

i even figured out the new time zone settings. i guess it will appear as a normal time instead of gmt + 8 hours.

thanks bob d.

ps. where is a spell check that i can download as you mentioned? i'm sure most of us can use this feature from what i've read this last year.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK

ps. where is a spell check that i can download as you mentioned? i'm sure most of us can use this feature from what i've read this last year.

rick.
      Just click on the spellcheck icon and you will get a link for a spelchekkur.
      Lorax
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax
        Don't see no smileys or avatars.

Ya done good so far young feller.
        Hey Josh, guess what I found!

You have included 11 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Josh, have you seen my badger? I did get a ransom note but I don't think its on the up and up. He's way too tough to get himself badgernapped. I got a feeling that he just got a little lost looking for his new home.

As far as the smilees go, there are no smilees on the RH side of my screen. There are some Post Icon Smilees at the bottom of the reply box. --- Never mind, after reading some of the other members postings I was able to figure out how to get the smilees to show up.
          Last edited by BadgerDave; 12-30-2005, 08:26 AM.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Josh,

I had to sign in (anwer to your original question) and couldn't remember my password! So went the route of your posted procedure and everything seemed to work okay as far as then being able to sign in. However, it then would not let me post anything. I've run into this problem before on another forum and it was because of the old "cookie" not updating properly. I'm on AOL and it has a tendency to be stubborn with certain forum software I think. In any case, I went into my internet settings/files and erased the old Ridgid forum cookie. It took me a while to find it, but once done, the system worked great on the second attempt to login.

Thanks and Happy New Year,

CWS

Comment

yes, i also need to log on..

Comment

Working...
              X