• Anybody Out There?

Hello?
    Hello?
    Anybody out there?
    Hello?

tap,tap Is this thing on??
    Lorax
    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

lorax, i've noticed since this new format started, the plumbing forum has been dead.

glad you noticed too.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Can You Hear Me Now? GOOD!

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Last edited by BadgerDave; 01-15-2006, 02:01 PM.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Somethign is hosed up and yes its gonna be fun figuring this one out on monday.... Gotta head off to church right now.

Ill try and look at this later tonight or first thing monday morning.

Comment

trying to fix right now.

Comment

Ok.. I think its fixed. Everything should work with posts from now on. no more duplicated and proper counts... oh yeah and you can actually post without getting and error Sorry about the down time.

Comment

Huh?

Originally posted by BadgerDave

Huh ? ? Did somebody say sumthin ? ?
                Dang hearing aid batteries ! !
                Lorax
                "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

yeah things have been pretty quiet. Could it be that this is one of those times in a group conversation where simply no one has enything else to add. In which case we simply need an ice breaker to get things going again. Such as loraxs HELLO call.
                  Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

hey Josh,

just a suggestion, but maybe you could find a better picture to put by your posting name. Who evers picture you chose to put there could be scaring everyones children out of the room.

Would it be possible to set up the posting icons so all one has to do is point and click rather than type them in?
                    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

i think it is slow in the plumbing forum do to you are giving good advice that people are doing a good job now and you just have to stand by until they do another job.
                      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

All my two month old kid does is scream when i get on the forum. Could HVAC HAWK is onto something? I wonder if people find my picture offensive having Dewalt and Ridgid sitting on the same table?
                        "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
                        "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Originally posted by plumber
                          hey Josh,

just a suggestion, but maybe you could find a better picture to put by your posting name. Who evers picture you chose to put there could be scaring everyones children out of the room.

Would it be possible to set up the posting icons so all one has to do is point and click rather than type them in?
                          Plumber, in other than a quick reply, the smileys can be inserted by clicking of them. Try using the 'Go Advanced' button to get to the alternate (advanced) reply screen, you should then see the spell checker, post icons (smileys), etc.
                          ---------------
                          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                          ---------------
                          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                          ---------
                          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                          ---------
                          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Once I am confident everything is running well again on the forum I plan on sending out a reinvite to everyone on the forum list to let them know that the forum has been upgraded and that there are a lot more posts and members than a few years ago.

Comment

I'm here! I'm here!

Comment

Working...
                              X