What is your Occupation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is your Occupation?

I am a land surveyor, but sense I bought my house I am quickly becoming a jack of all trades (: Thanks for the help.

Comment

trim and cabinet maker...

Comment

My occupation... Well I'm a Licensed Machinist with my Inter-Provincial Red Seal Endorsement however this is no longer my primary occupation. I still pursue it as a part time business, I own a metal lathe, mig welder, drill presses, oxy-accet tanks etc. My main occupation is currently my DiscJockey business. I also manage two rental complexes, one of which I own. My main business has taken a back seat the past two years while I finished a two yr Business Program at Conestoga College and recently graduated that program with distinction. Taking the summer off, looking for something more permanent and inline with my diploma this fall once the kids return to school.

Comment

i am a free lance bum
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Does Retired qualify as an occupation???

Comment

work on general type construction projects and concrete
              concrete / construction - Columbus area

Comment

Hey all...I am a plumber, licensed in Ontario, Canada. After obtaining journeyman status I went on to obtain my master plumbers license, red seal steamfitters license, G-1 gas technician, UA certified instructor and most recently OWWA back-flow and cross connection certification.

Comment

I'm a mechanical engineer. I work in an R&D group developing offshore drilling equipment & technologies.

I grew up on a farm welding and building stuff out of steel, but moved to the city for work and had to find something fun to do that wouldnt burn down the house, hence woodworking. I'm four years & thousands of dollars into it with no end in sight!

Comment

I'm an industrial maintenance technician at Johnsonville Sausage. I fix all the machinery we use to make and package brats and breakfast sausage.

Comment

Working...
                    X