X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste Haulers Show 2006

Anybody gonna be in Nashville this week for the Pumper Cleaner Show at the Opryland? Some pretty good deals along with 15% off durring the show (for show attendees only). Just curious if anyone on the forum goes to this show.

Josh

been there, done that. bigger than disneyland. more expensive too

i went a few years ago with my now wife the whole town is overrun with people in the trade. my wife called it the "butt crack ball"

the biggest issue i had was the promoters who put on the show, cole publishing advertised all of the hotels with prices and a discount code. after booking 1 of these hotels, i called a couple of weeks later for the same dates. not only was it less expensive than using the discount rate, it also included a free breakfast. what a scam they have. they use approx. 16 local hotels and set the rates to a higher than normal price.

then once you're in the opryland hotel, you're stuck again for food pricing. 3 days was enough to break the bank. in fact, the last day we ate at the airport instead of the hotel. it was less expensive and better too

as far as the show vendors go. it was a display of every kind of porta potty, pumper truck, and a hand full of cameras and snakes. and yes i bought a mini seesnake there too

all in all this show is really designed for the big industrial users. the little guys can find what they need at the local shows. in fact our local show the phcc of los angeles has finally moved their show to june, as not to compete with the nashville vendors.

rick
    phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
    X