X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Delivery

While I am working in the office of our construction framing company, my pet ferret, & company mascot, enjoys helping out. Here he can be seen building a little play house using parts delivery boxes from Rigid! I hope he doesn't start asking for a raise!

OH NO!!! He's got the keys to the truck!!!!

Hey, the little guys got style. LOL Welcome to the site.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Special Delivery

OK Buster,
      Is that ferret a certified framer?
      Is he a union framer?
      Is he certified to use those Ridgid Tools?
      Why isn't he wearing a hard hat?
      Where are his safety glasses?
      Does he have a driver's license?
      Does he have hearing protection?
      What about a carpenter's apron to protect his fur?
      Your going to get into a lot of trouble being so bold and brazen as to hire a ferret to work for your framing company.
      And the electricians in the electrical forum above are going to come in and rant and rave and shout and P and M and all kinds of stuff about that ferret doing work when he's not qualified.
      ROTFLMAO
      Jim D.

Comment

I'll do more ranting about those framers finding more ways to mess up our wire! Now they have a "MASCOT" they personally train to chew threw all our neutrals! How dare them!!!!!

If i could talk my boss into letting us have a mascot it would be my cat, but since he still has small children around it's not a good idea. That and she would find your mascot most delicious!
        "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
        "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

You know the framers like doing things there way. A change here a change there, nailing top plate in the pocket for the sparkies. Got to love it on those auger bits. So I think every good framing crew needs a mascot.

Great pics.
          Life is like drywall, if you make a mistake, use extra mud.

Comment

P.S. according to that Avatar pic, you have a maskot. LOL
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Are you implying a sniffling, drooling, illiterate baby that whines when he doesn't get his way is the proper mascot for a sparky?

I know the framer philosophy if it gets in your way put a nail through it.
              to bad some of our wire got in their way hu?

That did happen in one house some body drove a nail right next the the hot wire. It took us a while to find the problem. But i have only seen it happen once. And i know a professional Framer who cares about his job here in the USA doesn't do half !#$!@# work.

Comment

Pulling a PhilG here, but i changed my avatar so something more suiting for the work i do. I spent most of my day crawling under an old house fishing wires for new outlets and home runs. It was really fun. (to bad you can't hear the sarcasm)

Can that ferret be trained to pull wire?

Comment

PeeWee the Framing Ferret

Our little guy works the "old fashioned" way: with integrity, honesty, & committment to quality workferretship. Some of his co-workers can be seen on our website www.jotaframinginc.com (hopefully I put the link in correctly- we are framers after all, not computer programmers!)

He has never been known to "pull wire", to answer your question Polar Sparky, although I have caught him on several occassions unravelling the yarn from bedspeads & blankets through the house. I suppose he could be cross trained to run cables & electrical lines, but we've got enough framing work to keep us more than busy at this time!!! It's best to stay committed to one course, rather than spread ourselves too thin.

Comment

Originally posted by jotaframinginc
                    He has never been known to "pull wire", to answer your question Polar Sparky, although I have caught him on several occasions unraveling the yarn from bedspreads & blankets through the house. I suppose he could be cross trained to run cables & electrical lines, but we've got enough framing work to keep us more than busy at this time!!! It's best to stay committed to one course, rather than spread ourselves too thin.
                    That is a pity since as with all cats My little terror only understands KILL! I've given up on teaching her to do something productive.

Comment

Working...
                    X