Daylight Saving Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight Saving Time

The time shown on the Ridgid site has not changed to reflect DST (on my computer). I have the thing set to "automatic" so I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or have I got something screwed up? Right now it is 8:52 and the time shown at the bottom of the page says 7:52 and I am sure the post will say posted at 7:52 (or close to that). Not a big deal to me, but I am wondering why? TIA

Jim

Hmmmmmmmm, my clock is correct.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Mine is correct as well............
      Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Thanks for the replys, guys. WWS doesn't surprise me cause Az. never goes on DST, but BD and I are practically neighbors, so I decided to change the settings to DST always on and the time changed, so I guess I will have to wait until DST goes off in the fall to see if it changes by itself or if I have to do it. In any case, it's right, now. Now, if I could only figure out how to put thse smilies in my text...........

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid
          Now, if I could only figure out how to put thse smilies in my text...........
          1. Click on User CP near the top of the page.
          2. Select Edit Options
          3. Scroll down the page almost to the bottom till you come to Misc. Options
          4. Set the Message Editor Interface to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSWYG Editing.

Once you've done that, the smilees that are available for use will appear next to the box that you type your messages in. HTH.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

BD: Thanks for the instructions.

Comment

PK It's nice to finally see you "smiling".
              Lorax
              "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Working...
              X