X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't lose the UPC

What ever you do don't lose that UPC if you want your rebate. Called Home Depot and explained what happened and they said I was out of luck.

Reb,

Lesson # 1: With a few exceptions, those "Orange Aprons" rarely have a clue!

That said, set-up your E-box here on this site and register your purchase. Then call Ridgid customer support and explain to them your situation. You wouldn't be the first to have lost or tossed out the UPC and there have been several posts where Ridgid has made allowances. Then, send in your information for registration:

Copy of your receipt

The model number and serial number of your tool

Your online registration number

The online registration number that was assigned to your tool after you registered it. (You'll probably have to go back to your E-box to find this.)

Your name and address.

That should about cover everything and you should see your E-box registration update to the LLSA in about eight weeks or so.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

CWS, I think he's talking about a gift card rebate and not the LSA.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Dave,

Thanks! I guess I need to read things more than once. Thanks for bringing my erroneous reading comprehension to my attention.

Reb,

Sorry for the misinterpretation. There's been quite a few posts regarding registration for the "Limited Lifetime Service Agreement" and the need for the UPC. Obviously I overlooked the "rebate" word, and concluded your post was another LLSA question.

My apoligies to everyone,

CWS
        Last edited by CWSmith; 04-14-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X