X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-U-Lift AC9950 and the Ridgid Jointer

I recently purchased the the Ridgid Herc-U-Lift AC9950 mobile base for my Ridgid jointer #JP0610. Well, I guess I didn't look good enough at the outside of the box because there isn't any info. on the set-up for the Ridgid jointer in the manual (Herc-U-Lift manual). And there is a picture of every other stationary Ridgid power tool on the outside of the box except the jointer.......hmmmmmm

Before I open up every part bag and start to assemble this thing to see if it will fit my jointer. Does anyone know if this base will work for my jointer or any other jointer? Or am I wasting my time? It looks like the jointer will be too narrow for the base.....My jointer is only 12"s wide and the minimum base width (charted in the manual) looks to be 24".

Thanks
    Jim

It will not work. There are other threads about the jointer and mobile bases. I am using a delta mobile base on mine.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will return it and do the same as you.

Comment

Originally posted by TOD
        It will not work. There are other threads about the jointer and mobile bases. I am using a delta mobile base on mine.
        Do you have a part number for that delta mobile base?

Comment

This is it.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...0-32764-50-345
          SSG, U.S. Army
          Retired
          K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Working...
          X