Cordless jigsaw combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless jigsaw combo

Hi for anyone looking for the RIDGID 18 volt cordless jigsaw ( which I own and LOVE) and could not get one good news. I was at my HD earlier and found the kit someone else had seen for $229. It comes with the jigsaw, charger and 18 v drill and a carry bag. So now we know the jigsaw is available.

can you give me the product number for this set, as i would be interested in buying the package.

I have never seen a jigsaw/drill cordless combo before.

What do you think of the tools?
    Last edited by franklin pug; 08-30-2006, 04:19 PM.

Comment

come to virginia they have them everywhere here.

Comment

I want to hold-out for the 24V cordless jigsaw, but I might be tempted to buy that combo for about $160 or so when it goes on clearance soon.

Comment

Agreed...think this is a little steep in price considering....

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
          I want to hold-out for the 24V cordless jigsaw, but I might be tempted to buy that combo for about $160 or so when it goes on clearance soon.
          Agreed...think this is a little steep in price considering what they were clearing the other non-MaxSelect sets out for. This set still contains the older 1.9AmpHr batteries...not the 2.5AmpHr MaxSelect NiCds, and it isn't compatible with the 24V LiIon batteries.

Comment

i ended up buying the corded 3120 Ridgid Jig saw. I was in the frame of mind that cordless is the only way, but I'm glad that I went with the 3120, as it rolls beautifully when cutting....sweet precision.

Comment

Working...
            X