X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 12R die heads

Does Ridgid make an NPT die head for close nipples. I have some galled threads at the end of a 3/4" male NPT SS drain line run. I have 3 inches of pipe welded to a valve and I want to either chase the galled threads or cut part of the bad threads off and thread a bit further on the pipe.

The 12R dies are too long. Does ridgid make a pipe die without the guide before the threads?

Guy

I forwarded this question off to one of our product managers. This was his reply.

"No, we don't have a "short die" but, what we do have is a "reversible die" for the 12Rs which allow dies to be put in "upside down" so you can do tight work. In this guys case, have him hunt down the #49712 chaser which is a 3/4" reversible that should do the trick for him. "

Hope that helps.

Josh

Comment

L/h 1 1/2 " Bolt Dies

I have a couple questions about the ridgid 535 machine, Does ridgid have left handed 1 1/2 " bolt dies that will fit on a 811A head? If not not which head will work?
      I'm trying to thread 1 1/2' S.S. round stock to to screw onto a coupling for shaft for a pump. must be left handed threads.

Comment

Working...
      X