Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurobilltracker

Hello

I would like to introduce to you a project, following euronotes by www.eurobilltracker.com

With Eurobilltracker you can follow your euronotes all over the world by entering the shortcode and serialnumber written on each note.
    On. www.eurobilltracker.com there are 73.000 members. which have registrated more then 13 million notes.

On each euronote you can see a unic shortcode and too a unic serialnumber. Entering these numbers you can see in which country the note was printed( p.e. a D is Finland, a P is the Netherlands and a X is Germany)

When the note was entered already by another EBT-member, you get a so called "hit".
    A "hit" means, that another member has entered before you that special note.

When you have entered a "note", you can see a report with the map of Europe, where the note was entered and how many days and kms the note has travelled.

On the following map you can see where the users live all over the world registrated on Eurobilltracker:

On the next map you can see the distribution all over the world:
    [img]http:www.eurobilltracker.com/img/diffusion/2005_2diffusion_Netherlands_nl.png[/img]

If you like this, it is a nice hobby!!!

I hope, I can met you on Eurobilltracker.

Let me check all my euro notes and I'll get back to you. DOOFUS!!

We use REAL MONEY here.

Lorax
    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Where can I track my New Taiwan Dollar, Yen, Baht, Rumimbi, HKD, Yuan, and Peso's??? I don't have any Euros left cause they took 'em all in Europe because everything is too f'n expensive there!!!!

If the money ain't in my wallet or my bank acct I really don't care where it's at or went.
      Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by wwsmith
        If the money ain't in my wallet or my bank acct I really don't care where it's at or went.
        If you send me your bank account info, I'll keep track of it for you.
        I also have a check from the treasurer of Nigeria I'd like you to have.
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

I have enough trouble keepin' up with MY dollars. Don't have time to try 'n' track Yurs
          Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax
            If you send me your bank account info, I'll keep track of it for you.
            I also have a check from the treasurer of Nigeria I'd like you to have.
            I won't even let my wife know the bank account info!!

I have a few "beanstalk seeds" I may be willing to trade for that Nigerian check!?!
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

A few days ago, Eurobilltracker installed a new website.

It contains now more stats and other cool stuff!

www.eurobilltracker.com

Take a look! And try Eurobilltracker and his new stats!

Comment

Originally posted by EBTer
                A few days ago, Eurobilltracker installed a new website.

It contains now more stats and other cool stuff!

www.eurobilltracker.com

Take a look! And try Eurobilltracker and his new stats!
                RIDGIDS GONE EUROPEAN ON US NOW!!!!! My Dearest EB Ter, what the heII does this have to do with plumbing, woodworking, electrical, or any other kind of tools and thier usage? Think maybe you spend too much time in those English pubs, go away now please.
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by EBTer
                  Hello

I would like to introduce to you a project, following euronotes by www.eurobilltracker.com

With Eurobilltracker you can follow your euronotes all over the world by entering the shortcode and serialnumber written on each note.
                  On. www.eurobilltracker.com there are 73.000 members. which have registrated more then 13 million notes.

On each euronote you can see a unic shortcode and too a unic serialnumber. Entering these numbers you can see in which country the note was printed( p.e. a D is Finland, a P is the Netherlands and a X is Germany)

When the note was entered already by another EBT-member, you get a so called "hit".
                  A "hit" means, that another member has entered before you that special note.

When you have entered a "note", you can see a report with the map of Europe, where the note was entered and how many days and kms the note has travelled.

On the following map you can see where the users live all over the world registrated on Eurobilltracker:

On the next map you can see the distribution all over the world:
                  [img]http:www.eurobilltracker.com/img/diffusion/2005_2diffusion_Netherlands_nl.png[/img]

If you like this, it is a nice hobby!!!

I hope, I can met you on Eurobilltracker.
                  Send me some so I can track them.
                  SSG, U.S. Army
                  Retired
                  K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Working...
                  X