new car and used truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car and used truck

ok many of you remember that my poor truck died last week(still sad to me as i walk by it every day still)well on tuesday wife and i went to the dealer and got her car.a silver scion xb must admit i like the car though it is not an american make.i was driving around in it yesterday when i spoted my new truck witch i will be getting this morning it is a gmc sonmoa 1999 ex cab 4.3 v6 auto cruse a/c 4x4 with only .................................... 56,000 miles for are you ready for this? ................................................. $2900 on the road!! $2400 to the owner and $500 for the taxes and tags. the owner says he is getting to old to drive so he is selling off all his cars/trucks 5 in all the only thing i am not crazy about is the color it is a dark forest green but for the money who cares. the paint on the bed floor is perfet.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Thats a great deal, glad to hear you found a new friend. I just paid more than that for a 99 Big Bear 4 wheeler!

Comment

Sweet deal OSC. So, ya gonna change your screen name? Maybe to NSONSSGMC(Not so old, not so slow GMC or possibly Sonoma Birch?
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

lol dave no i won't change my screen name for atleast a year or so no matter how nice this truck is it still has to earn my respect as a truck and the chevy deserves to be remembered by me atleast.but this thing is clean as a pin much faster than my old trucki just have to remember to this is a small truck not a full size.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Great News on a great deal!! Looks like your luck is changin". Quick, go buy a Lotto ticket!!
          Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
          X