new car and used truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car and used truck

ok many of you remember that my poor truck died last week(still sad to me as i walk by it every day still)well on tuesday wife and i went to the dealer and got her car.a silver scion xb must admit i like the car though it is not an american make.i was driving around in it yesterday when i spoted my new truck witch i will be getting this morning it is a gmc sonmoa 1999 ex cab 4.3 v6 auto cruse a/c 4x4 with only .................................... 56,000 miles for are you ready for this? ................................................. $2900 on the road!! $2400 to the owner and $500 for the taxes and tags. the owner says he is getting to old to drive so he is selling off all his cars/trucks 5 in all the only thing i am not crazy about is the color it is a dark forest green but for the money who cares. the paint on the bed floor is perfet.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Thats a great deal, glad to hear you found a new friend. I just paid more than that for a 99 Big Bear 4 wheeler!

Comment

Sweet deal OSC. So, ya gonna change your screen name? Maybe to NSONSSGMC(Not so old, not so slow GMC or possibly Sonoma Birch?
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

lol dave no i won't change my screen name for atleast a year or so no matter how nice this truck is it still has to earn my respect as a truck and the chevy deserves to be remembered by me atleast.but this thing is clean as a pin much faster than my old trucki just have to remember to this is a small truck not a full size.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Great News on a great deal!! Looks like your luck is changin". Quick, go buy a Lotto ticket!!
          Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
          X