Home depot's $2,000 gift card for product reveiws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home depot's $2,000 gift card for product reveiws

i got an e-mail telling me that if i did a product review on home depot's website i could win a $2,000 gift card. Now if you need something to laugh at just read what some people have said about some of the cheaper power tools.

I really like the reviews claiming that i Ryobi was the best drill they ever had even after they had a Dewalt. so you can see there is really a lot of people kissing up to get that gift card.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

CWS, This Is Right Up Your Alley

I'm thinking that if he wanted to, CWS could win that $2000 Gift Card without even breaking a sweat. He has a knack of putting complicated formulas and instructions into easy to understand language.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Dave,

WOW!! What a very nice compliment. Coming from you especially, I feel particularly honored. Thanks!

I haven't seen anything about this review/gift card thing. But, I have to be very careful about setting myself up to win anything. Up until about six years ago, I had never won anything in my life. Then I won a new Ham Radio Transciever (value about $1,500). I was overwhelmed at what great fortune I had. That was on a Saturday, the following Monday I lost my job after 27 years with the company.

Then two years ago, I won a new HP printer (value about $150). That was a surprise delivery on Tuesday, the following Thursday, the heat exchanger on the old furnace cracked. That required a new furnace!

So, I'm not sure if I can afford to win anything else.

Thanks again,

CWS

Comment

Whoooaaaa, Neighbor...

For $2K, I kin put any kind o' spin on anything! Might as write that check now...

NOT
        Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

Working...
        X