X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customer service

I love my ridgid tools but I have to agree with you OSC customer service is a major pain in the rear to put it nicely. I have not had to call them personally but I know other who have and they were not as calm as you OSC. It really needs to be corrected to avoid ridiculous problems and painful experiences like yours and others as well. Hopefully your post will be read by someone and everyone who can make the necessary changes and make them to help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBaron
      .................I have to agree with you OSC customer service is a major pain in the rear ..... I have not had to call them personally but I know other who have and they were not as calm as you OSC. It really needs to be corrected to avoid ridiculous problems........
      Interesting
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

OSC,

Sorry about the apparent loss of your receipt that you sent in to Ridgid registration.

Did they offer you any alternatives, like sending in another copy of the receipt and tool information?? Do you still have a copy of your receipt?

I wouldn't give up on it, glitches do happen as I am sure you know. It doesn't necessarily mean that all is lost.

Let me know if I can help in any way,

CWS

Comment

Trying going back to depot and see if you can get a duplicate copy of your purchase. They should be able to I would think.

Comment

Duplicate sales receipt

OSC,
            I agree. Go back to Home Despot and see if you can get a duplicate copy. I used to sell power tools at Sears and all the transactions were copied onto a computer from the registers. If you can narrow it down with an approximate date of when you bought it, it will make it easier for the clerk to pull up the receipt. Do you have a cancelled check or a credit card bill? Those might help too. Just a couple of thoughts. Jim Don

Comment

OK, I am even more confused now (if that is possible).

Today, a letter from Ridgid arrived with my LSA Membership Card or whatever they call it. I went back and looked in my eBox to see if the status of any of my three Ridgid tools had changed but no they are still listed as 3 years. I first registered my TS-3650 last year, at least the three tools are listed there and I have my card with its number now, so at least ONE of the three tools must be logged as under the LSA program. Its been this long I guess a few more weeks can't hurt.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

i have just giving up on the whole thing f^@k iti f it breaks it breaks i don't really give a crap anymore it is a tool and tools break i am just one of the few that will have to pay for it
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                X