RIDGID 24v XLI information posted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 24v XLI information posted

Ok guys, you have been asking for it and we finally have it up.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/RIDGID-XLI-Power/index.htm

Enjoy,

Josh

Awesome presentation you guys need to put more like those on the site. So when are the 24v batteries going to be available to purchase any word on that by chance.

Comment

So on the circular saw why stay with the 6.5" blade and does "composite shoe" really mean "plastic shoe" or is it a mixed metal?

I like the drill and how it claims to be the same weight as the 18v. That is were Dewalt and Bosch went wrong. For steady use why carry a heavier tool?

Any idea about the charger? it would be a pity if you couldn't charge your 9.6-24v batterers with the same charger.

If this set also comes in a Ridgid "Man Purse" Hopefully it is made of stronger material than the older bags.
      Which by the way, if your bag wears out do they send you another one?
      "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
      "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Nice presentation! I do wish more specs were offered (especially total weight of drill/driver). I noticed that the charge time increased by a half-an-hour for the battery packs - anyone know if this will be standard with Lithium-Ion batteries?

I'm curious, like Polar Sparky, to see how these new tools will be packaged and what the carrying/storage device will be. I can't wait 'til the local depot puts up a display so I can get the feel of them. Anyone seen them in the store yet - I am in FL and don't believe they have reached this region yet.

I still hope that RIDGID puts out an 18v Lithium-Ion battery for its older tools. Then we can have the best of both worlds.

Way to get on it Josh!!
        "If you're gonna hoot with the owls, you've got to soar with the eagles!"

Comment

If only i had $649
          "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
          "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Working...
          X