X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Josh!!

What is this "modo avenzado" in the reply area? Did we forget how to say "Go advanced" in English?

Is there also a reason why the page is all of a sudden wider than my screen?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
      Is there also a reason why the page is all of a sudden wider than my screen?

Maybe, just like the truth, it's being stretched and later on it's going to snap back.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Too Funny! LMAO

Comment

For some reason after installing the Spanish language pack to the forum that one button got switched in the english as well. some kind of glitch.

The width of the page is now locked at 800 so it display properly with the headers. If this is a major problem for people still running in lower resolutions let me know and Ill see what we can do.

Josh

Comment

I don't know if I consider it a problem or not as its something I certainly can live with. It does strike me as a little odd that this is the only site that I experience this. Modo avanzado.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh
              The width of the page is now locked at 800 so it display properly with the headers. If this is a major problem for people still running in lower resolutions let me know and Ill see what we can do.

Josh
              Josh, 17" monitor is set at 1024 x 768. Its that 32 pixels that makes it a pain to have to scroll that little bit to see the whole screen. If I go any higher it is tough to read the small type. Wait a few years and when you are in your 50s you will understand.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Josh,

It's not a major problem as my screen resolution is set at 1024 x 768. However, as an 800 x 600 it takes up more space than otherwise needed.

With the old page setting, I could keep the forum smaller and still keep an eye on messaging or new mail drops. IMO, "Windows" works more efficiently if I don't have to have the windows so big, that I can't easily multi-task.

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

I switched it back to the dynamic sizing. This should take care of the problems.

Josh

Comment

Comment

Josh,

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X