X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD 10% off

HD is running a customer appreciation 10% off ($200 off max.) from july 27-30.

It is good on all items except installs, gift cards and some select brands

So if anyone is looking to buy some tools sometime soon wait til then and you can get 10% off. All the stores should have these coupons by the registers and if you don't see one just ask for one.

You can also combine this with the 10% of Ridgid by mail for pretty much a 20% discount.

Just giving everyone a heads up if they're looking for a new tool or bigger purchase at the HD

Originally posted by cellardoor
    You can also combine this with the 10% of Ridgid by mail for pretty much a 20% discount.
    What did I miss? What 10% Ridgid mail in?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

til the end of july ridgid has a 10% off by mail in rebate. It's good on everything except i think plumbing tools, shop vacs, compressors and drill bits. Ask the hardware associates at your local store if you're looking for one. They should have it around. I know it was given to my store by our TTI (Ridgid, Ryobi, Milwaukee) rep.

If your store doesn't have one and you want one just pm me and i can always mail one out to you.

Comment

BD

if you can't locate one of the Ridgid 10% rebates let me know, i can send you one.

Comment

Thanks guys for the offers. Unfortunately, I have resolved not to spend cent one at HD until I receive a Gift Card they owe that is so far over a month overdue. They say its coming but, after the runaround I got when I inquired about it, I won't believe it until its in my grubby little hands. I'm sure the promo will be over long before I ever see that Gift Card.

Comment

Harbor Freight Coupon

If you have a Harbor Freight in the neighborhood they're offering 15% off any one non discounted item. Like the sign says "Their ad is our ad".
            Kilroy was here!

Comment

Here's a Harbor Freight 20% off coupon and you can also use it on items that are already on sale; http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ema...s/coup_top.jpg

Comment

Hmm

BadgerDave,

Those 24volt tools are looking better. The nice thing about the big HD is that they rarely flinch when you present a coupon like this. A manager eyebrow at best I figure.
                Kilroy was here!

Comment

kilroy

Are you saying that HD will honor a harbor freight coupon?

Comment

I got some PMs about the Ridgid 10% coupons and that thier HDs haven't heard of such an offer so i've scanned in a copy of the rebate form for anyone that needs to use one. It's a .pdf file.

The file size is too big for Ridgid to host it so i've hosted it on some of my webspace. Here's the url

http://h1.ripway.com/weatherdog/RidgidRebate.pdf

Comment

Harbor Freight

Kev Dog

I haven't done it yet. When you go into my HD you see a sign that says "Their Ad is Our Ad" I've seen where others mention the competing coupons. Your not going to be able to by an equivalent wrench, I doubt. What you should be able to use is a coupon that gives "15% off any one item"
                      Kilroy was here!

Comment

My HD hasn't heard of the 10% either, but that is not surprising. Everytime you go in there with a HD coupon, they make you feel as though you are stealing something from them. It is alway a hassle trying to buy, but for some reason I just keep going back.
                        Are you saying they will accept a copy that you you posted? Ron

Comment

What i posted wasn't a coupon but it is a 10% off rebate when buying ridgid tools. You have to fill it out with your receipt and then send it in and they will mail you a check for 10% of the purchase price.

And yes Ridgid will accept copies of these forms.

Comment

I got my deal 15% off!

Well, I walked into HD today with my Harbor Freight 15% off any item coupon. They didn't even flinch. I bought the big tablesaw and pulled it out ofthere for 82 bucks less. Monday I'll send in the 10% rebate coupon Cellardoor put out.

It's a sale everyday!
                            Kilroy was here!

Comment

Working...
                            X