X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I havent been on here as much

My wife went into preterm labor at 23 weeks (wayyyyy to early) So they stopped the labor and she is home on bedrest now. She is a small framed woman and twins for her first pregnancy is tough. So we are waiting out the weeks now, praying that there are a lot ahead of us before she delivers.

As long as we get past 30 weeks a lot of the risks drop off significantly. We just hit 25 weeks on Sunday .

Hopefully everything will go fairly smooth from here on out but we are prepared to make some extra trips back in to Labor & Delivery if needed.

Expectant Parent Paranoia is starting already

Josh

Josh, you can be sure that my wife and I will be praying for all four of you.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Josh, our thoughts are with you as well. No only do you want the babies to be as close to full term as possible for their health, but you still need more time to finish up all those projects! My wife is also experiencing complications with her pregnancy so I do know what you are going through and sympathize. Only 125 days left for us!
      Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Josh and WWS: My wife and I join with Badger Dave and are praying for the best.

Jim

Comment

josh, joey and i wish you and your wife the best of luck.

the most important thing is that you, your wife and twins-to-be, get the best care and rest.

there is enough old timers here to handle this side

take care and give us the update with all the good news.

rick and joey.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts guys. Its funny how stressful pregnancy can turn in a short time. Helen is still doing well though and she didnt have as many contractions (braxton hicks) as usual last night which makes me happy.

As long as they stay less than 6 an hr they shouldnt be getting her any further along toward delivery which is great. Our short term goal is 28 weeks then 30 then 32.. after that chances of major complications are very small.

wwsmith, I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. And yes I do have to get those dern projects done. I am taking my wife over to my parents for 4 days so I can work on the cribs in my dads shop. Still gotta get my floor done in the kitchen too. My #1 priority is keeping my wife stable and those boys in the womb as long as possible.

Thanks for the support guys,

Josh

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you Josh.

My wife and I have four year old twins with one more on the way end of September (slow learners apparently. )

There is no greater joy in the world than bringing those kids home from the hospital.

Keep you and your wife's spirits up and get lots of sleep while you can.

TC

Comment

Josh and WWSmith,

Very sorry to hear that this joyous time in your lives has turned stressful. Our prayers are for both your families and the babies. Keep doing what the Doctors tell you and we pray that all will be right.

Best wishes,

CWS

Comment

Josh sorry I too have not been around ,family stress re-locating etc. I am keeping you and your wife in prayer(dont mean to offend you or anyone else with the word prayer) Good luck . I remember my wife had toxemia with our first. Take care all the best Anthony

Comment

am praying for you..

Comment

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts guys. Everything is still going pretty well. We are comming up on 31 weeks this Sunday. I guess I can say we are "out of the woods" now as far as long term problems. Now we are working toward 35 weeks where they woudlnt have to spend any time in the NICU at all.

Heres a pic of Titus they got at week 30.

Thanks again,

Josh

Comment

Wow what an amazing pic. Ultrasound sure has come a long way in 11 years.

Comment

Working...
                        X