Getting Close to 10k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Close to 10k

The forum is about to cross the big 10000 for membership. I remember 5 years ago I would get really excited if 2 people posted a week. The membership of the forum has turned the ridgidforums into a community of professionals where everyone is welcome.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their participation in the forum. I look forward to the years ahead. I enjoy reading about your experiences and opinions on the tools we sell.

Over the years more and more of our organization has taken notice of the forum and have come to really value the opinions and the experience represented on this board. Your posts have influenced development and improvement of our products.

Thanks again,

Josh
    Last edited by Josh; 08-21-2006, 10:34 AM.

Josh

I suppose the only proper way to celebrate such a momentous occasion would be to offer all members who have surpassed the four year membership mark a free Ridgid tool of their choice. Congratulations on running a fine forum.

Woodslayer

Comment

I was thinking the 3 year sounded better

Yes, it has come a long way. There are very few I'll bet who are still here and active.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Bob, i bet you are correct, heck 12 of the top 30 posters no longer visit but still a great job by Josh to improve the forum function and its visibility to the Ridgid team. Thanks and congrats Josh

Comment

Josh- I want to thank you and the long timers for a great community that I can feel comfortable in while I'm learning new skills. Plus I don't feel compromised by spammers, flamers, cons, XXX jerks etc pushing stuff on me. It's just a good atmosphere for down to earth sharing of knowledge between a group of folks that like to discover....

Comment

How about 5 years and top 60 in posts
            -Rob<br /> <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/</a> <br />Damn, I hit the wrong nail again. Ouch that hurts

Comment

Working...
            X